Thursday, November 16, 2006

Major Login Difficulties

Jesus! I switched over to Blogger Beta about a month ago and haven't been able to log back in since - something to do with my Google Account login. I could login to the Google Account, but that very same email would not work on Blogger. Its because I randomly played silly buggers that it worked this time, but I can't trust it anymore. Blogger Help was about about as useful as a chocolate teapot but then its a free service so what can you expect?

I've decided to kill this blog on blogger, and take it over to a new program, a program I haven't found yet...

There's one called blogspirit which has a free 30 day trial and harps on about affordability. How about making it free like all its competitors!

blog.co.uk is blatantly a german start-up. The templates look like what the swiss would design if they were told to be interesting. I think 'dry' is the word. Uploading images was too tortuous.

I just tried to do something on Yahoo 360 which is some kind of bollocksy social network crap but it really didn't work out. They ask way too much private information and I couldn't change the things I wanted to change and basically it was a waste of 5 minutes of my life.

Right I'm going to experiment with logging back in using IE7.

If I can't get back in, consider this blog dead. You'll know if I don't get back in as there won't be anymore posts.

No comments: