Monday, December 01, 2008

Cheese dreams are bad

I had a dream last night where I was shot by an Italian policeman in a sort of execution stylee. I was first shot in my fingers and then my toes and then right in the centre of my forehead. I didn't feel any pain but what was quite extraordinary was that as the the bullet travelled through my brain I could feel numbness following in its wake, exactly like the creeping cold you get from a general anesthetic injection. The policeman had been surrounded by black, as if suspended in a void, and as the bullet went through me things did lighten up. At which point I woke up, and thought, no more cheese before bed!

There's been far too much death on the news lately. That and a cheesy pizza with extra cheese on top inevitably led to a slew of cheese dreams. I had another mental one and then woke up at 5.30 am. And got up.

I'm listening to Aphex Twin on my shiny new ipod. I've never listened to him before simply because his videos were scary. And he looks very strange in a bikini.

I've been missing out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What no dreams about the Indian army storming your houseboat right when you are rolling up? That sounds like the stuff that cheese dreams are made of...