Friday, August 11, 2006

Superb Reggae

If you ever see this cd on sale, just buy it, as it is awesome. For me I found it for a quid while out music shopping. Even with all these mp3s of which I have about 50gbs, of which I actively listen to only about 10gbs, I can't get away from the joy of second-hand music shops. So much music, such cheap prices, and the joy of finding a complete gem that you'd just never find on the internet, unless you knew what you were looking for which I don't in music shops. I just fix a price in my head and immerse myself for an hour, and come out with some bundles of joy, and some real crap, but that's all part of the fun. Still, people are flogging off their cds for a pittance now (bloody ipod generation, in my day etc) so bring it on, indulge me. God I'm sad sometimes...

No comments: